SnapWrap™ is a multi-layered system of high-strength, corrosion-resistant fiberglass that forms a composite split sleeve. Designed for repair and reinforcement in tight quarters, on pipe that is difficult to access, and on subsea pipe, it is installed with a high-performance adhesive and filler material and works best on pipe operating to <1,000 psi.
This multi-layered high-strength, corrosion-resistant sleeve is coated internally with a high-performance adhesive and filler material combination designed to bond with the mother pipe. For underwater repairs, a diver can swim to the subsea pipe, place the prepared lightweight SnapWrap™ sleeve on the pipeline and secure it until it is properly cured for a durable repair. The diver can return to the surface for the next section and continue the process until the damaged pipe is completely restored.
- Corrosion resistance
- ¾ inch to 56-inch diameter
- Pressure or structural reinforcement
- Compliant to DOT regulations, ASME B31, .8, .4, G and PCC-2 Art 4.1, 4.2 and API 570 [Refer to API 570, Section 8.1.4 – Non-welding Repairs (On-Stream)]
- SnapWrap™ eliminates unplanned down time
- Extends the life of aging and corroding assets
- Prevents future external corrosion
- No pipe cutting or welding
- No special tools to install
- No environmental hazards
- No hot work
Snap Wrap™ is a trademark of CSC Operating Company, LLC.