ViperSkin™ – bi-axial, hybrid carbon and glass fiber, pre-saturated system to blend the unsurpassed strength and stillness of carbon with the ease and use of a moisture-cured, factory-saturated polyurethane. Pre-saturated by producer.
The system ensures appropriate fiber-to-resin content ratios to deliver reliable performance in restoring pipeline integrity on lines with complex geometry
- Moisture-cured polyurethane resin
- Factory-saturated fiber
- Full engineering consultation and support
- Can be applied to any geometry including, but not limited to elbows, tees, and flanges
- Design conforms to ASME PCC-2, ASME B31, ISO 24817, DOT, API, and CSA Z662 standards for nonmetallic reinforcing solutions
- Factory saturation of moisture-cured polyurethane resin reduces composite field preparation time by more than 50%
- Factory saturation ensures the right fiber-to resin ratio with constant strength and mechanical properties
- Easy application in any conditions, including damp or sweating pipes and in submerged environments
- No heating or post-curing
- Suitable for irregular shapes and geometries
- Can be used on lines of any diameter
ViperSkin® is a register trademark of CSC Operating Company, LLC.