Contour Apex™ is a custom-engineered and optimized composite system for high-pressure pipeline repairs. It employs a robust, bi-directional fiberglass with a specially formulated epoxy system to reinforce external corrosion and mechanical damage such as dents, wrinkle bends, and gouges on transmission and distribution lines.
The composite fits to complex geometries, and installs over laminations and thin-wall pipelines where welding cannot succeed.
Repairs are fast, restoring the pipe beyond its original strength.
- External corrosion and mechanical damage
- Distribution pipelines
- Transmission pipelines
- Extends the life of aging and corroding assets
- No pipe cutting or welding to in-service pipelines
- Prevents future external corrosion
- Can install on laminations and thin-wall pipe
- Does not mask future ILI inspection of repaired defect
- US CFR 192 (Gas) and 195 (Liquids)
- ASME B31 Standards
- ASME PCC-2
- CSA Z662
- ISO 24817
- API 570 and 653
Contour Apex™ is a trademark of CSC Operating Company, LLC.